Tuesday, February 13, 2018

In the Groove

Valentines Day...We have been on the road just over four weeks, and have found our sweet spot. We have taken seven flights, and one boat. We have stayed in seven hotels, and changed rooms ten times. We have enjoyed the company of friends from Canada, Thailand, my precious sister and brother-in-law, and their godson.  It has been a rich and varied month. Feeling healthier than when we took off, and stronger. The food has been amazing. The weather perfect. I love having my breakfast prepared every morning, my room cleaned, and my laundry ironed... I guess that is a big part of the allure. Reading, writing, meeting strangers in small cafes. Wandering around the neighborhoods, experiencing the history and ritual of the Buddhist religion, watching the pigeons and the doves. Life is sweet when you have the time to breathe and relax into the mystery.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lena, I finally made some time to sit down and enjoy your travels! I've been tuning in, on and off as I can. You're stories are so fun and intriguing. I love the photos too! When I sit down to read your blog, I like to be at home, alone with the computer and a cup of tea so I can really immerse myself in your tale. I feel relaxed and excited as I read your words. You make me laugh! I can see why you and Ron have made this your special place. Its beautiful! Thank you for sharing your adventure! Love to you both! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete